Friday, September 19, 2014

Inserting head/eye pins in a Quilled Pendant - Tutorial

Hello All,

I am back (only to disappear again, after a while) with a tutorial. I've taken the bold step of making a video against the tide of slow Internet! :D Let us see after how many hours of "Trying to upload" does it go online :)



Many people had this question about how to insert the head/eye pin into a quilled pendant. So, here is how I do it (and it truly is very simple). This is only a guideline video and you're free to devise your own methods, based on what is available with you :)




With this tutorial, I am nearly touching a MILLION views on my blog :)

After a mere 3 years and 1 month of being in existence, I am fortunate enough to see this landmark on my blog. Thank you! Every single one of you :)

Loads of love and keep crafting............

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh wow pritesh,thanks for such a neat n brief tutorial.
Geethu.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the tutorial. This was so informative.

Jeeba said...

very informative... what is the name of that tool you used and where it is available

quilled paper paradise said...

Thank you for this tutorial and congratulations 1000000 time!

Radhika said...

Thank for sharing the tutorial.. lovely pendant.. :)

kalanirmitee said...

Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial!!