Thursday, March 6, 2014

Double tier carved jhumka

Hello All,

A quick post to show you the versatility of the "carved" finish jhumka (you can see how you can make it here). The carving effect has been extended to both the domes :)



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I enjoyed these earrings immensely! You did a wonderful job in bringing the Indian technique of Jhumka into the world of quilling!! Congratulations!
Helen Pierce

Sameerah said...

Pritesh.. These are just so adoring!!!!! :):) I wish to try one soon... How do you manage to pierce small holes for the groovies on the side of the paper? Any tools used?

Shylaashree said...

beautiful jhumkas.

Ridma Krishny (HRC) said...

Really love the colour and Earrings...

Unknown said...

Loved it.. they are so beautiful..

Divya N said...

am astounded by the amount of detailing on it- love the wire wrapped dangles, how did you weight balance them on paper holes?

quilled paper paradise said...

As I said on FB, acting edible! As candies! And it's beautiful as earrings!

Radhika said...

Lovely Jhumkas.. :)