Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jhumka gira re

Hello All,

After forever, I am back! With nothing big but something I had been thinking about for ages.......being from Bareilly and not having made jhumka so far was not going down well with me! :D So, I finally made time to try one out. I literally picked up whatever came in front of me to make this one..........feedback welcome :)



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

7 comments:

Neelima said...

absolutely gorgeous !!!

Naina said...

a beautiful creation once again and dear when ever any of your beautiful creation will fall , i'll be always there to catch it

Good Luck for future creations and new endeavors

God bless you
Bye

Anonymous said...

they are awesome.. :)

Maria Rose said...

Awesome one :)

Anonymous said...

pritesh ji namaste,
loved ur jumkas, a small request. Can u guide me in making a toran completely out of papers,
arun. arundhativuppala@yahoo.co.in

Unknown said...

Hi Pritesh,

Your blog is super awesome and informative. The designs are awesome and unique.

I tried your techniques and it did come out well . But how much ever i try I couldn't nail making holes for the little hangings in jhumkas.

It would be really great if you can share a tutorial on the same. I could see many people nasking you the same question when I browsing through your blog.

Do let me know how is it done (swathi05101986@gmail.com).

Thanks in advance and warm regards,
Swathi

Unknown said...

Hi, im a big fan of your jhumkas... can u teach me how to punch holes in jhumkas lik this? pls :)