Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jewellery Boxes

Hello All,

Here are two jewellery boxes I quilled yesterday and today.............I enjoyed doing it and now, have a raging headache. Hope to be back soon with some more earrings :)



Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

7 comments:

MEGHA said...

beautifully quilled boxes.
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Dr Sonia S V said...

Those border coils are perfection indeed!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Pritesh I have been roaming around your blog looking for a specific tutorial...do be a dear and send me the link via blog comment or email so that I can edit my paper tutorial post and add your link.
Its the one where u shaped the tight coils to give a pretty 3 D cup type shape.
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous.such pretty ones to house your beautiful earrings.I loved both but the first one is deliciously perfect.

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Beautiful works!
Hugs!

Baukje said...

Superb that you have very nicely done
and the colors are very beautiful
Greetings Baukje

Teddie Seeley said...

Wonderful!