Saturday, June 9, 2012

Who knows.......only time..........

Hello All,

I have FINALLY finished this piece (the tutorial for the background is here)! It took ages because of all the 'figuring out' I had to do for making a clock! :) I am pleased with the result.....let's see what my client says :)

For some reason, Enya's "Only Time" is running in my head now..............

Who can say where the road goes, where the days close, Only time...........
Who can say if your love grows, as your heart chose, Only time.........:)



Submitting this to "Anything Goes" challenge by Kavitha on For the love of crafting blog :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

18 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I love this technique!

MEGHA said...

this is absolute beauty and stunning creation .love all the elements added.100% sure your client will love it.
megha
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Aarthi@Paperandme said...

I love the base.. I am making this.. will ask u if i have any doubts ;)

quilled paper paradise said...

Excellent! But I did not expect less! :)))

Baukje said...

what a good idea and it is wonderful! Greetings Baukje

Coca Matei said...

interesant!ingenios

Shobana said...

FAB-U-LOUS! Looks simply fantastic! :) You do some amazing work and I just drool over them!

Sujana Sarath said...

Amazing!! You inspired me to do one!! Thanks

Indira Tanwar said...

Totally amazing!

SUSAN said...

wow...lovely, great idea

hugs

Georgia said...

You're very talented! You have a lot of great quilling designs!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Thats AWESOME!!Thanks for playing along the LOVE FOR Crafting

Sudha said...

LOve this. Its so pretty.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Kreativstudio Annett said...

wow, that's really amazing.

Greetings
Annett

Szalonaisa said...

Fab idea!!! Wonderful clock!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Unique indeed Pritesh

Uma said...

Its a beautiful creation and an inspiration to beginners like me
Uma
http://krafttime.blogspot.in

Juhi said...

OMG this is gorgeous, great idea, thanks for playing along at "For the love of crafting"